You have to laugh at yourself because you'd cry your eyes out if you didn't. ~Emily Saliers
Let me just say in my defence that it's been a busy few weeks at work...
time: 5:05 pm
--ring, ring--
james: hello?
me: hi!
james: what's up? I'm still at work...kinda busy...
me: oh, I'll call ya later then...
james: it's ok...what's up?
me: I got a text message from telus mobility saying that I get free local calls on my bday, so I'm calling you!
james: umm...that's great, but you DO know that today is not your birthday, right?
--silence--
me: ok then...I'll call ya later!
--click--
Wednesday, March 10, 2004
Blogs
my del.icio.us
Previous Posts
- And you thought Princess Consuella Bananahammock a...
- Wow...it's been such a long time since I've been h...
- It's been over six months since I started going ou...
- Flu update (see blog of Nov. 20): I haven't gotten...
- I just told james that I haven't gotten sick from ...
- My grandmother left this world on Nov. 4. It wasn'...
- For children, childhood is timeless. It's always t...
- You said the words, And I said them too; Then you ...
- I've been meaning to sit down and blog, but as you...
- When the heart overflows, it comes out through the...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home