The spacebaron my keyboard at work isn’tworking properly. The result isthat I’m getting all these horrible typosinmy emails and Word documents. Either that, or ittakes meforevertowriteasentence because I haveto go backand fixit every coupleofwords.See!?! It’s getting worse and worse asItype! I needtofind anewkeyboard...
What I’m really trying to say is:
The space bar on my keyboard at work isn’t working properly. The result is that I’m getting all these horrible typos in my emails and Word documents. Either that, or it takes me forever to write a sentence because I have to go back and fix it every couple of words. See!?! It’s getting worse and worse as I type! I need to find a new keyboard...
Thursday, June 24, 2004
Blogs
my del.icio.us
Previous Posts
- Mountains, hills, they're all called "san". ~ L.M....
- Ride the Rocket - The Better Way. ~ Toronto Transi...
- I miss James, but I can't call him becuase he's in...
- One of the poets from the reading I went to (see b...
- I went to a poetry reading today. Not suspecting...
- My stomach is still rumbling...there is still a po...
- Then I see you standing there Wanting more from me...
- Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the o...
- Sometimes I feel like the ocean. A wave comes, a w...
- A small dwelling in the wild meadows will be enoug...


2 Comments:
Remember when you asked me how much I loved you?
...and I said, "Enough to steal all the spots off all the leopards in the world?" I take it back.
My new reply is, "Enough to put all the spaces and correct any typos you would make writing a long ass novel using that crappy ass keyboard."
Ok...somehow that doesn't sound as romantic...then again I've never been much for romance :P
I would also kill that "spacebaron"...no matter how noble he is.
Post a Comment
<< Home