URGENT! South East Asia Earthquake and Tidal Wave Relief
To echo Shaky, please donate to help victims of the tsunami/earthquake in Asia - the death toll is now up to 60,000 and it's still rising. Here are some sites where you can donate online:
Canadian Red Cross
Unicef
World Vision
Tuesday, December 28, 2004
Blogs
my del.icio.us
Previous Posts
- The dawn is breaking A light shining through You'r...
- These are things I want to get out of my head...it...
- If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but...
- Last week, I went to Waterloo for a meeting at the...
- That I would be good Even if I did nothing That I...
- I haven't been this sick in awhile. Last year I wa...
- You're kidding, right? As I was listening to the...
- Welcome to the new "look"! I've had a bit of time ...
- Mei mei has been on permanent vacation at our hous...
- Everything happens to everybody sooner or later if...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home