True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. ~ Kurt Vonnegut
You know your parents are getting old when you have to change their computer text settings to "largest".
---
One of Shaky's daily diversions is to think about what sort of superpower he'd like to have. What I think about from time to time (whenever I throw on a pair of contacts - which is about once every two or three weeks) is whether or not people recognize me when I don't have my glasses on. Also, because my glasses are like my safety blanket, I wonder whether I act differently with or without them. It's like I'm the girl version of Clark Kent/Superman...but unfortunately without the special powers...
---
Hed Candi got a nice downtown condo recently. With that condo came a nice little gym, so Nabiki and I have been taking the opportunity to use this free space to work out. It's been great, not just because we get to burn some fat, but because we girls get some more time to hang out. I miss that - just being able to hang out like we used to in university. Now we have the chance to chat face-to-face instead of through email or occasional get-togethers that make it difficult to really catch up on the details of our lives. I'm really liking this new scheme!
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Blogs
my del.icio.us
Previous Posts
- After more than a month of not knowing, I found ou...
- Today's track: Somebody - Depeche Mode Early on i...
- URGENT! South East Asia Earthquake and Tidal Wave ...
- The dawn is breaking A light shining through You'r...
- These are things I want to get out of my head...it...
- If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but...
- Last week, I went to Waterloo for a meeting at the...
- That I would be good Even if I did nothing That I...
- I haven't been this sick in awhile. Last year I wa...
- You're kidding, right? As I was listening to the...


1 Comments:
Yah, I like it too! Where have you guys been?
Post a Comment
<< Home